Sunday, July 13, 2008

Carnage







We left out our rod puppets (aka paper mache heads on a stick) and someone thought they were tasty! Probably a racoon critic/artist. But it sure looks macabre.


It's been a week since Masks and Puppets; I hear that some kids are walking around with their masks on, some are staying in character, and some have set up the mask display. Cool.

We are in the process of figuring out what we didn't get to, what we will do again, what we'll try and if we can do another class in August.


I also am hearing good feedback from Clay, Daisys, Rocks - thanks! and everyone your ceramics are ready to be glazed so come any Friday or Saturday afternoons. I am adding Fridays from 2-6pm as more ceramics studio time. Yay me. I've got a glaze kiln cooling now and am excited to spend my day between the ceramics studio and the garden.

No comments: